Friday, April 14, 2017

An accident I will never forget

That happened when I was in junior high school.
A TV show called The Legendary Swordsman seemed to be all the rage at that time. From this, I learned a person named Dongfangbubai and also a word ''Zigong( autocastration)''.
One day, I wanted to play a trick on my deskmate. I turned my head and stared at him, said, " do you know Dongfangbubai?
" He shook his head interrogatively. I smiled and continued, "have you ever been", a sudden voice interrupted me. A student said, "ziwei. '' It is the name of one of my classmates. At this moment, I didn't know what attacked my brain and I mixed up the two words. "Have you ever been ziwei( masturbation)?"
I heard I asked that. He looked at me with an indescribable expression in his eyes and nodded hesitantly. " Aha, I see
".
 In my heart, I laughed at him because he fell into the trap. "Do you know 'ziwei
'?"
A male student who has a good relationship with me asked that. I tilted my head back and answered, "Yup. It means console oneself." I didn't want to let my deskmate know it. After all,cheap hats he was still sitting by me. So I explained to him with literal Get Word. He looked at me with amazement. Why did he look me like this?
I felt something went wrong. So after school I checked it on the Internet. Oh!
My life ends today. My cute image was broken out. I can't face them. Luckily, on the second day they didn't talk about it anymore. I took a long sigh in relief.They must have forgotten about it.
But what I think is too naive. They talked about it at the party of junior high school not long ago. It seems that I can't get rid of this all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment