Monday, April 17, 2017

Come on , Guys. Follow your inner voice.

In our life, more often than not ,we have to make various decisions. whatever decision we make,we should bear the principle that the decision is made on the basis of our willing in mind.
It has been one year since I majored in translation. Looking back to last year when I finished the great task -- GaoKao, I had a serious quarrel with my parents on what I should major. I bet that a majority of students have faced or will deal with this situation. At that time,my parents insisted on those hot majors,such as finance, accountant and law. I was strongly against them.
So I followed my own inner voice.
This is not about obeying parents' suggestions or not , it is about making my choice for my own future. It goes without saying that "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." " I do love this motto. Each decision we made is about ourselves,so we must take responsibility to ourselves.Hard as the learning process is,cheap jerseys, I still have passion to try my best. The reason is that this is my own choice and I love my major which is of great significance.
So,follow your course,and let person talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment