Monday, April 17, 2017

My Younger Brother

I have a little brother,he is fourteen years old this year.
       In my mind,he is a sensible boy. cheap nfl hats, He can do a lot of housework,especially he can cook. Sometimes he cooks buns,which is very delicious! What's more,he is very filial to his elders. For example,there are good things he always shares to our parents and grandparents. And he helps them with their work at all time. Besides,he is a kindhearted child. He will give assistance when others are in trouble. Also,he will care for and take care of others.
       In my heart,i deeply love my brother. He was born when i was six years old,because my parents are busy with their work,so most of time, i put my brother up . Therefore he is very dependent on me. From his birth to the present,we have many good times ,there are a great many happy memories,cheap oakley sunglasses, i hope that we can always go on like this.
       I strongly miss my younger brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment